• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Roster - The Good and The Bad

Jeremy Igo

With Mayo's improvement, and the number of LB on the roster, I would actually consider a trade for Klein. I never thought I would say this, given how Klein stepped in for Luke last year, but if we got something good in return (either a draft pick or an upgrade  at Safety/DE), I would support it. If the interest in Klein is there, I hope the front office consider a move. But I highly doubt DG will pull the trigger so close to the season start.  

1 minute ago, Norway said:

With Mayo's improvement, and the number of LB on the roster, I would actually consider a trade for Klein. I never thought I would say this, given how Klein stepped in for Luke last year, but if we got something good in return (either a draft pick or an upgrade  at Safety/DE), I would support it. If the interest in Klein is there, I hope the front office consider a move. But I highly doubt DG will pull the trigger so close to the season start.  

Not a bad thought. Mayo's emergence does make Klein a but expendable, especially so considering he is a UFA in March. 

4 minutes ago, Hotsauce said:

Nicely done. 

I am surprised DBs didn't show their face. Thabkfully Jeremy doesn't get his opinions from the likes of ESPN and other mainstream media

I am honestly not worried about the DBs. Tre and Kurt are an upgrade over Kurt and Roman. 

I am telling you, Bradberry is a baller. And if Worley struggles Bene will move to the outside where he looked like his old self in the preseason. Good enough to cover the right side of the field. 

3 hours ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Disagree on Daryl.  He's a solid backup RT.  Didn't allow a sack on that side during the Preseason.  On the other hand, LT is an issue for him.  Hence the reason they kept Hawkins.  RT is why they kept Williams, in case Remmers Super Bowls again.   

He knows it to. Told the media during camp he is a RT. 

Archived