• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Complete list of today's cuts... including Sandland...

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

Yeah, if Butler, Worley and Bradberry all become probowlers - this draft would still suck.. smh

Do you think the Cam draft sucked...? It landed us the MVP and a bunch of scrubs..

Sent from my SM-N900P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

They all aren't going to. We cut two draft picks who both failed to crack the lineup at two very shallow positions.

21 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Special teams, baybay

But Teddy isn't any good at ST.  Why people keep saying this I'll just never understand.  He has more ST penalties than tackles, and whiffed badly on a couple ST tackles that resulted in big returns, one for a TD.  The guy is not an "ace"...far from it.

5 minutes ago, Growl said:

They all aren't going to. We cut two draft picks who both failed to crack the lineup at two very shallow positions.

Yeah the draft is probably next to 2005 as one of the worst drafts we've had. I know Norman threw a wrench in it, but good God. Only 3 picks going into the year? 

Just now, 15 said:

Love is a UT. Solilai is a NT.

Depth chart looks like this:

UT: 1. Short 2. Butler

NT: 1. Lotuleilei 2. Solilai

The fact that Ealy also takes snaps at UT makes Love expandable. 

Love is a NT. I believe Butler being able to play both and also a couple other DEs able to play DT made him expendable. 

3 minutes ago, 15 said:

Love is a UT. Solilai is a NT.

Depth chart looks like this:

UT: 1. Short 2. Butler

NT: 1. Lotuleilei 2. Solilai

The fact that Ealy also takes snaps at UT makes Love expandable. 

Love backed up Star, Edwards backed up Short.  Signing Paul made it very difficult to keep Love around.

13 minutes ago, Smithers said:

But Teddy isn't any good at ST.  Why people keep saying this I'll just never understand.  He has more ST penalties than tackles, and whiffed badly on a couple ST tackles that resulted in big returns, one for a TD.  The guy is not an "ace"...far from it.

I'm guessing the coaches, front office, and owner disagree with you. 

Archived