• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vikings get raped, trade for Sam Bradford - Panthers relevance

Jeremy Igo

Reasons why this makes sense.  Shurmer coached Bradford in both St. Louis and in Philly.  AP is one of his best boomer sooner buddies and is jacked for the addition.

NFL a big winner also, Philly now has a first rounder just a day after it was announced they are hosting the draft where they did not have one.

Minnesota is facing the window, I think they had to pull the trigger.  They have one of the top defenses, would be a shame to ask them to carry the offense on their backs.  Give Bradford protection and he can put up some numbers.

30 minutes ago, top dawg said:

If you're going to have two QBs with injury concerns, wouldn't you pick Bradford over Bridgewater? Bradford is arguably the better QB, and the one with more upside.

Is this supposed to be satire? Did you just say that Bradford is better than Bridgewater and has more upside?

God I love to be Luck, Stafford, Cutler, Ryan, Bradford and Tannehill. Don't have to accomplish sh*t yet NFL fans still think you are better than you really are.

1 minute ago, PntherPryd said:

Reasons why this makes sense.  Shurmer coached Bradford in both St. Louis and in Philly.  AP is one of his best boomer sooner buddies and is jacked for the addition.

NFL a big winner also, Philly now has a first rounder just a day after it was announced they are hosting the draft where they did not have one.

Minnesota is facing the window, I think they had to pull the trigger.  They have one of the top defenses, would be a shame to ask them to carry the offense on their backs.  Give Bradford protection and he can put up some numbers.

The move makes sense for those reasons

the move factoring in what they gave up to get him is insanity 

Just now, CRA said:

The move makes sense for those reasons

the move factoring in what they gave up to get him is insanity 

They weren't going to get a starting QB for any cheaper.  So the decision is, do they go for it this year or wait?  If I were a fan of the Vikings or a current player I would be hella fired up.  

4 minutes ago, PntherPryd said:

They weren't going to get a starting QB for any cheaper.  So the decision is, do they go for it this year or wait?  If I were a fan of the Vikings or a current player I would be hella fired up.  

I get the logic, but I have trouble seeing anyone being "hella fired up" for Sam Bradford.

Archived