• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Scotty Simes makes the team

Jeremy Igo

Just now, The_Rainmaker said:

Bro he can catch , preseason doesn't mean poo,, just watch cpl of games this year and you will know why we kept him hell he might just catch the 1st TD vs Broncos 

Sorry if I'm not convinced of this .... Drops everything thrown to him and not a great blocker until proven otherwise...

9 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Sorry if I'm not convinced of this .... Drops everything thrown to him and not a great blocker until proven otherwise...

He probably is the best blocking TE on the roster , I have seen Olsen, Dickson, & Tolbert  whiff on same blocks.  Far as passing goes he just needs more opportunity and actual game plan to showcase his skills. 

Just now, The_Rainmaker said:

He probably is the best blocking TE on the roster , I have seen Olsen, Dickson, & Tolbert  whiff on same blocks.  Far as passing goes he just needs more opportunity and actual game plan to showcase his skills. 

Okay whatever.. Dude sucks from my eyes and is great from yours .. Agree to disagree and move on..

Archived