• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brandon Wegher Released

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Davidson Deac II said:

We are assuming that its Gettleman.  Could be that he is going heavily off the recommendations of the coaching staff. 

That's all a part of the process, but he's still hands on and knows what's going on. He's supposed to take his staff's thoughts into account, but the buck stops with him!

What is the opposite of shocked?

Brandon Wheger never looked more than just average.  Not sure what the love affair with him was about.

Thinking that he could make the team over CAP might be one of the biggest misses of the entire offseason...right up there with thinking Zac Sanchez was going to move right into that nickel spot.

9 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

This is definitely a disagreement I have with Gettelmen and the coaching staff...

We can all see clearly Wehger is bigger faster and a all around better back then Fozzy.. But some how Fozzy gets the nod..

I don't have a clue why...

I just disagree.  He could not move the ball behind the same line as CAP, Simmons or Whittaker.  BTW,  Whitaker and Wehger are the same height and weight.

Archived