• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers Cut Down Day Thread

Jeremy Igo

Needless to say, I'm sad about Lucas.

He has shown dedication to adding TE weight and gets better each year. 

His blocking has improved too, which was showcased in the 4th game with extensive PT.

On a team full of players with suspect hands, I felt he had value for us.

I truly hope he makes the PS or gets picked up by another team.

4 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

I have a feeling he'll stay for ST. Him and Jones are the top 2 special teamers.

Cash was playing well on ST's though.  Jones isn't going anywhere but worried they may see Jacobs as expendable.  I thought

Jacobs played well this preseason.

1 minute ago, PntherPryd said:

Cash was playing well on ST's though.  Jones isn't going anywhere but worried they may see Jacobs as expendable.  I though Jacobs played well this preseason.

Jacobs barely played LB this preseason except Thursday and he lost containment several times. He is a poor LB and I see him as expendable, but I don't think the coaches do. Even though Cash has been well on ST, idk if the coaches think he can take over as one of the leaders on ST.

11 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

So, that's how you justify your... 'prowess'? Government? Politics? Outstanding work. You must know how to run a Fortune 500 company too.

Aww, that's cute.

Funny, this "Gettleman isn't perfect" shtick has gotten old too. Find a new and more constructive way to whine about roster moves that get you emotional. Because believe me, Dave isn't emotional about it.

How about you try not coming to "opinion boards" for your football news if it so bothers you ppl don't always agree with the decision the team makes ...Omg ppl having a opinion on a Football forum "when will the madness stop"..... Oh so sad Promethean can't deal with ppl who question his gods...

Hey pro if I get a bad meal at a restaurant should I just accept it because of course I don't get paid to be a cook????.lol

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

Jacobs barely played LB this preseason except Thursday and he lost containment several times. He is a poor LB and I see him as expendable, but I don't think the coaches do. Even though Cash has been well on ST, idk if the coaches think he can take over as one of the leaders on ST.

I saw him running the defense and making plays against Steelers, but better add they don't pay me to make those decisions !!  

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

How about you try not coming to "opinion boards" for your football news if it so bothers you ppl don't always agree with the decision the team makes ... Oh so sad Promethean can't deal with ppl who question his gods...

I know both of you are fighting to get the last word in but cut it out.

Archived