• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers better equipped for the Broncos.

Jeremy Igo

Funchess and KB will bigger factors in the red zone due their size. Between the 30s speed to get open is needed.

I expect a lot more designed roll outs or a quick qb draw sprint play. Cam takes one step back and bolts to the weak side. This offsets the speed rush and sets up some misdirection plays. But do not expect lots of drop backs for slow developing plays. A handful maybe but quick passes or the roll outs are a good remedy to the pass rush Den has.

On the flip side our D has to create havoc and turnovers. That's where we win the game. Give Cam a short field after a fumble and go get it.

10 hours ago, pstall said:

Funchess and KB will bigger factors in the red zone due their size. Between the 30s speed to get open is needed.

I expect a lot more designed roll outs or a quick qb draw sprint play. Cam takes one step back and bolts to the weak side. This offsets the speed rush and sets up some misdirection plays. But do not expect lots of drop backs for slow developing plays. A handful maybe but quick passes or the roll outs are a good remedy to the pass rush Den has.

On the flip side our D has to create havoc and turnovers. That's where we win the game. Give Cam a short field after a fumble and go get it.

I concur with KB, and Finch having a big impact in the Red Zone. Throw in Olsen, and you have got yourself some weapons. Spread them out, with Teddy, or Funch, in the slot, and we should be really efficent down there. Hellz, spread them out with 3WRs, and Olsen, all dadgum game.

As for Miller. Spread them out. If he gets close to the line, run at him. Negate his speed by running right at him. Make him decide to rush, and get run at. Or help out in the passing game.

Or, having a reciever attack his vacated zone, or screen at him, works as well. We have  options.

Gon be interesting to see how we  attack  him..  

Archived