• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers better equipped for the Broncos.

Jeremy Igo

KB is going to be invaluable on those shorter routes. you always have to worry about defenders jumping the route on those quick slants and hitches but KB is so good at boxing guys out that it's almost a guaranteed couple of yards if you can get it in his direction. definitely will slow down the rush.

Just now, PhillyB said:

KB is going to be invaluable on those shorter routes. you always have to worry about defenders jumping the route on those quick slants and hitches but KB is so good at boxing guys out that it's almost a guaranteed couple of yards if you can get it in his direction. definitely will slow down the rush.

This, and I agree with Jeremy that Funchess will also be a factor in the same regard.  Plus Funchess has more YAC potential on those plays.

We finally got some positive field position offensively late in the game on Denver's side of the field, and Shula called for a play with Ted Ginn Jr behind center lol. Of course, as everyone who watched the play unfold could have predicted, it failed miserably, and we had to punt.

That isn't a talent issue, that's just plain dumbassery on the biggest stage.

I had a dream last night we handed the ball off to stewart, tolbert was the lead blocker. Tolbert got tripped and ended up on all fours. Around this time Stewart is running by him and Von goes to make the tackle, Stewart stiff arms Miller right over the knelt Tolbert. It was like right out of the WWE. I awoke to white stains on my sheets

Archived