• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Steelers at Panthers GameDay thread.

Jeremy Igo

9 minutes ago, The Lone Panther said:

Soliai has been quiet this entire preseason.  I don't recall hearing his name once and I believe he hasn't even recorded a stat yet.  Could this guy end up being cut? 

Interesting. Though neither did Star. I am out of the country so have not been able to watch. I wish there was a snap count somewhere to see how much either played.

10 hours ago, TN05 said:

CAPtain America with a nice screen catch! That was one of his weak points out of college, apparently.

In an offense that has never thrown to running backs much, he had 13 receptions for 11 ypc in 2014.

He was actually pretty good at it when given the opportunity.

9 hours ago, Raskle said:

Well worth moving down 3 rounds in the draft - been pinpoint compared to what we had before.

It is not really even moving down 3 rounds.  The 7th we get is next season and the 4th we give up is in 2018,  2018 4th is worth a 2017 5th....so that it two rounds.  Throw in that we will likely be picking at the bottom of each round and the Browns at the top, that makes it just over a one round drop.

Not a bad dead IMO

6 hours ago, The Lone Panther said:

Soliai has been quiet this entire preseason.  I don't recall hearing his name once and I believe he hasn't even recorded a stat yet.  Could this guy end up being cut? 

Possibly, but it's not uncommon for the run stuffing guys.  They usually don't collect many "stats."

Archived