• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Broncos Talib still making dirty plays, even in preseason.

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Raskle said:

Actually, Keenum's left foot had hit the sideline, but just barely, when Talib took the shot on him. He then proceeded to trip over the guy, which is actually kinda normal in those spots, and I didn't see any intentional stomping there.

He got the flag for hitting a QB just barely on the sidelines, when it's a preseason game and Keenum was obviously making for only the out of bounds. 9/10 the ref is gonna call that, simply because everyone knew he wasn't going to try and get extra yardage, and Talib's kind of a dick by reputation.

You're correct if he hit him on the line.  Talib's a dirty player and that is the point Jeremy was making.  It looked like he stomped the qb to me.  Either way it was preseason and no need for him to do what he did.  I agree with everyone else that Talib needs to have his ass stomped.  Ref will not do it.

JR's s shield doesn't want to "usurp" a criminal investigation of an established league lowlife, but has no problem dishing out 21 games (the longest non-life in league history) for JR's franchise player for a crime that never occurred.  (golf clap). http://www.9news.com/mb/sports/nfl/denver-broncos/mike-klis/nfl-not-expected-to-preempt-dallas-police-on-talib-case/302827169

41 minutes ago, ctrcat said:

JR's s shield doesn't want to "usurp" a criminal investigation of an established league lowlife, only 21 games (the longest non-life in league history) for JR's franchise player for a crime that never occurred.  (golf clap). http://www.9news.com/mb/sports/nfl/denver-broncos/mike-klis/nfl-not-expected-to-preempt-dallas-police-on-talib-case/302827169

C'mon man. Don'the be "THAT" guy.

12 hours ago, Dick the Butcher said:

7 hours ago, Frank Hollywood said:

I hope Talib dies in a fire, but there is nothing dirty about that play.

Hey Frank I gotta disagree with your wording on this one brosef. 

Illegal ? Not technically because his foot hadn't touched out of bounds before the hit. 

Dirty? Hell yea, I think so. If someone hit Cam like that we all would be calling for his head. 

6 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Don't watch much football, do ya Frank. That is a 15 yard penalty 10 times out of 10.

Sent from my SM-G935P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Look. back East people don't get many Bronco games. Here on the West coast it's been a smorgasbord of bullshyt calls in Denver for a Decade plus. Apparently the Zebras at the mile elevation mark cease to see the game clearly.

Prepare to see 60 minutes of donkey excrement Thursday night from the Officials. The Panthers must defeat both the Broncos and the Officials.

The bull crap Hochuli call as an example:

5 hours ago, Kevin Greene said:

Look. back East people don't get many Bronco games. Here on the West coast it's been a smorgasbord of bullshyt calls in Denver for a Decade plus. Apparently the Zebras at the mile elevation mark cease to see the game clearly.

Prepare to see 60 minutes of donkey excrement Thursday night from the Officials. The Panthers must defeat both the Broncos and the Officials.

The bull crap Hochuli call as an example:

Yeah that is definitely a bad ass call. How are you going to blow the whistle and try and call it incomplete as if his arm was going forward, when the ball itself was going backwards. That is the type of thing that I think the rules should be modified so that you can challenge it. I'd have been pissed and wouldn't have let them hear the end of it if I was a Charger fan or affiliated with the program at all.

17 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Don't watch much football, do ya Frank. That is a 15 yard penalty 10 times out of 10.

Sent from my SM-G935P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Yep, I have seen QBs take lessor hits and it is a penalty every time. That was a hit with bad intentions and Talib needs to be fined/suspended. I want the suspension after week 1. I want to see KB face plant him a few times Thursday night. 

Archived