• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Broncos Talib still making dirty plays, even in preseason.

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, arbnranger said:

Unfortunately anyone that has played organized sports knows: A dirty player going to be dirty. No changing that, he's one of the only few in the NFL I wish an injury on. 

Pretty much.

He's going to get suspended, but he won't change.  Honestly, next time he has a chance against Cam, you know he's going to stick his helmet against Cam's knee every chance he gets.  Or he's going to go after Philly's head again, or KB's knee, or basically find a chance to hurt someone.  He's part of the problem with football, why people see it as too violent.

Honestly, going with the rope-a-dope line, if he had used his arms to try to wrap the QB, he still could have easily ridden him out of bounds with the exact same result.  It's the presason for the love of Rodger!

Did we score on the drive after the penalty on Philly? I can't remember.

The NFL really has to look at their punishments and get their priorities straight. AP misses an entire season of football for disciplining his kids. An off the field issue. And then you've got scumbags like Talib and Burfict intentionally trying to injure other players and all they get is a bogus ass fine.

1 minute ago, rodeo said:

The sheer amount of arms KB injured his rookie year wrestling for the ball.... god yes please put Talib on KB week 1.

I've been trying like hell to find a video of the block he made in Ten.  He crushed that DB.  I'm sure anybody that watched the game would remember.

4 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Is that why it drew a personal foul and a 15 yard penalty?

It was most certainly not legal, and will get a flag every time a QB is running out of bounds. 

Well, QB's not named Cam Newton anyways. 

If you noticed he hit him in bounds but as he fell Talib stomped on him.

Does anyone know why this idiot is still allowed to roam the field and try to injure other players?  I mean good god, if there was half the outrage over this guy legitimately trying to injure other players as there was for a no-talent 1 read idiot sitting during the national anthem, maybe his ass would finally get run from the NFL.

10 minutes ago, ThPantherFan said:

If you noticed he hit him in bounds but as he fell Talib stomped on him.

Actually, Keenum's left foot had hit the sideline, but just barely, when Talib took the shot on him. He then proceeded to trip over the guy, which is actually kinda normal in those spots, and I didn't see any intentional stomping there.

He got the flag for hitting a QB just barely on the sidelines, when it's a preseason game and Keenum was obviously making for only the out of bounds. 9/10 the ref is gonna call that, simply because everyone knew he wasn't going to try and get extra yardage, and Talib's kind of a dick by reputation.

5 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:
Doesn't appear that NFL fines and shooting his own drunk self in the leg has changed him much.

giphy.gif

I would have been fine if he had just put a shot like this on Philly, he was about to score. All he needed to do was knock him out of bounds, no need to take his head off!  

A$$hat!

Archived