• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Broncos Talib still making dirty plays, even in preseason.

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Dick the Butcher said:

To clarify:  I personally believe it should be a flag.  It's just so hard to judge intent.  Was the QB really running out of bounds?  An agile QB could rope-a-dope and get past a defender who lets up at the last second.  Opposite to, the defense is setting a tone.

Yeah I agree.  Its up to the qb to make sure he's out of bounds.  Looked like he was jogging out and didn't think Talib would be accelerating to make the play. 

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Yeah,I figured that out and deleted my post. Still pissed about that blatant superbowl facemask 

He should get a game for that. He absolutely should, and the NFL should not be trying to sweep it under the rug either. 

Lucky for us that Karma has her cross hairs on this really dumb man with bad character.

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:
Doesn't appear that NFL fines and shooting his own drunk self in the leg has changed him much.

giphy.gif

Bastage, I was gonna make this very thread tomorrow when it's game week. The Broncos are my most hated team for years of dirty play. The crack back penalty may as well be called the Bronco penalty. How will the Panthers react when they're hit late. Use that rage to annihilate these fuggers.

Go Panthers!

Archived