• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Broncos Talib still making dirty plays, even in preseason.

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Is that why it drew a personal foul and a 15 yard penalty?

It was most certainly not legal, and will get a flag every time a QB is running out of bounds. 

Well, QB's not named Cam Newton anyways. 

Yep, Cam gets hit like that it's fine...  anyone else, flag.

At the VERY least Talib needs to understand it's preseason... no reason for that at all.

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Good point. Probably too embarassed to draw attention to a penalty like that in the Superbowl only to gloat about it after the game. Best to sweep it under the rug. 

I get your point too, but I wasn't even referring to that, though it may actually be a part of the determination---get the mofo for old and new.

http://milehighsports.com/aqib-talib-expected-to-be-suspended-at-least-eight-games/

3 hours ago, top dawg said:

I get your point too, but I wasn't even referring to that, though it may actually be a part of the determination---get the mofo for old and new.

http://milehighsports.com/aqib-talib-expected-to-be-suspended-at-least-eight-games/

Yeah,I figured that out and deleted my post. Still pissed about that blatant superbowl facemask 

1 minute ago, Dick the Butcher said:

This may be unpopular, but my eyes show one foot still in bounds.  It's the NFL.  His actions in the SB were 100x worse.  And by a 100x worse, I mean this looks like a 100% legal hit.

Just now, Jeremy Igo said:

The NFL sees the QB heading for the sidelines the same as a slide. 

Agree with both - on any other non-QB it's legal (or at least within the rules, if not a bit cheap). Against a QB, it's flag city.

To clarify:  I personally believe it should be a flag.  It's just so hard to judge intent.  Was the QB really running out of bounds?  An agile QB could rope-a-dope and get past a defender who lets up at the last second.  Opposite to, the defense is setting a tone.

Archived