• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watch: Cam Newton words of wisdom

Jeremy Igo

20 minutes ago, CoastalCat said:

I was sitting there thinking about how, while Derek Jeter is pretty good, he seemed out of place in Cam's list. Then I saw the credits. Producer...Derek Jeter. Well played. 

I loathe the Yankees but he was not out of place on that list...at all.

Just now, TheRumGone said:

I loathe the Yankees but he was not out of place on that list...at all.

Am I thinking of the wrong Derek Jeter? Was there a Derek Jeter that played football in the 50's or something? I'll be honest, I didn't pay close attention before 1995.  

41 minutes ago, CoastalCat said:

Am I thinking of the wrong Derek Jeter? Was there a Derek Jeter that played football in the 50's or something? I'll be honest, I didn't pay close attention before 1995.  

LOL hes one of the best short stops to ever play baseball.  Legendary status

41 minutes ago, CoastalCat said:

Lol agree to disagree. Dude has won five world championships and was a HUGE part of those teams success. Big time leader, was literally called The Captain. And was the face of baseball for so long. Amazing, iconic plays. Finished his career with a walk off hit. One of the best to ever play the game, one of the best short stops ever. 

1 hour ago, Mvp2014 said:

LOL hes one of the best short stops to ever play baseball.  Legendary status

1 hour ago, TheRumGone said:

Lol agree to disagree. Dude has won five world championships and was a HUGE part of those teams success. Big time leader, was literally called The Captain. And was the face of baseball for so long. Amazing, iconic plays. Finished his career with a walk off hit. One of the best to ever play the game, one of the best short stops ever. 

Baseball. All the other guys that he mentioned play sports. Where's Carlin (RIP) when I need him.

8 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

That was awesome!  What others have said.  Cam's speaking abilities have improved. Love hearing about that letter he wrote to JR.  Isn't there a photo copy somewhere on the www?

I got even more excited about this season...."You can't win them all.....Oh YES YOU CAM!"

Archived