• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera: 7 spots up for grabs

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, Kevin Greene said:

Gets (Getts) even more complicated if we bring in a FA or two after more cuts are made League wide.

Those are always the most heart breaking cuts for me. Young guys think they made the team only to be cut before the season opener to sign a vet. 

WR: KB, Funch, Ginn, Philly (spot #1) - Byrd/Bersin/Norwood

RB: Stew, CAP (spot #2) - Fozzy/Wegs

TE: Olsen, (spot #3) - Dickson/Simonson/Sandland

LB: Luke, TD, Shaq, AJ, Mayo (spot #4) - Cash/Jacobs

DB: Coleman, Boston (spot #5, spot #6) - Marlowe/Jones/Hitner??

P: (spot #7) - Redferm/Scifries??

Well, just thinking...

Byrd, Bersin, Norwood, and maybe an outside chance of Garrett are definitely fighting for a spot. Cash and Jacobs are fighting for a spot.  Sandland, Simonson and Lucas are vying to be #3. Williams, McClain and Young are all trying to claw out of the bucket. Horton will likely make Delaire expendable. Artis-Payne looks to close out Wegher. And the Lee kid will punt Scifres to the curb. And if punter is excluded, step right up any safety not named Coleman or Boston.

Sounds about right.

Honestly if bersian was cut, not one team would claim him.

That's what's missing for everyone's thinking, what degree other teams are on some of players. Would not surprise me if Garrett made the team as a "red-shirt". I mean making the 10 man practice squad will be hard given this team. 

Archived