• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Browns cutting Paul Kruger

SCP

2 minutes ago, Mvp2014 said:

yeah but neither came from the Browns. 

Yea and the fact that he comes from Cleveland doesn't matter at all. That's like saying that we shouldn't have drafted Vernon Butler and James Bradberry because neither played in the SEC. If he's a good fit, then he's a good fit. 

8 minutes ago, Growl said:

Next years draft is loaded with edge rushers already. Its be interesting if Bosa goes because hell almost certainly lose money.

And Leonard Fournette will probably be there too but I'll let Jeremy start that train.

How are we going to pick these guys if we're picking at 32nd in 2017?

21 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

I would be all for this. 

But will the Browns have any 3-4 pass rushers left?

Sheard, Mingo, and now Kruger gone? Wow.

If they're cutting all these guys they must've felt like they didn't have any in the first place.

23 minutes ago, AppHeel said:

Yea and the fact that he comes from Cleveland doesn't matter at all. That's like saying that we shouldn't have drafted Vernon Butler and James Bradberry because neither played in the SEC. If he's a good fit, then he's a good fit. 

Except we know they are not damaged goods.  I have trouble believing Cleveland would let go of a capable defender that could stand in on a superbowl bound team.  

Archived