• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle cuts have started....

Jeremy Igo

11 minutes ago, Floppin said:

He just hates everything Panthers that can't be attributed to Hurney who is the only thing good to ever happen to our franchise and the reason for our current success.

He's an idiot.

That's CPK in a nutshell.

I personally don't think he's an idiot though. I actually think he's an intelligent guy with rational opinions, though off base, incorrect and/or premature a marked degree of the time.  I just think that he loves to be contrary, either believes fully in what he says or just entertains himself by playing the Devil's advocate. There's a word for that, but it's not really "idiot..."

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

I personally don't think he's an idiot though. I actually think he's an intelligent guy with rational opinions, though off base, incorrect and/or premature a marked degree of the time.  I just think that he loves to be contrary, either believes fully in what he says or just entertains himself by playing the Devil's advocate. There's a word for that, but it's not really "idiot..."

Exactly, he's a troll. One of the best I've ever seen, but he has slipped up and gone too far off the deep end on a rant or two that were too stupid, much more stupid than he normally is, just to be contradictory. 

12 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I play devil's advocate in real life discussions a lot for the purpose of generating engaging discourse. I've thought CPK probably is doing the same, or not. His opinions used as a basis for argument are hardly rational and projecting written or conversational aptitude doesn't change me from thinking he's a moron.

Until he actually presents any evidence to the contrary I'll assume his persona on face value.

53 minutes ago, Floppin said:

I play devil's advocate in real life discussions a lot for the purpose of generating engaging discourse. I've thought CPK probably is doing the same, or not. His opinions used as a basis for argument are hardly rational and projecting written or conversational aptitude doesn't change me from thinking he's a moron.

Until he actually presents any evidence to the contrary I'll assume his persona on face value.

All that "rational" means is based on logic. Two people on different sides of an issue can both make rational arguments. Of course a rational argument isn't necessarily the most correct argument, or even wrong or right argument. Just my two cents. 

Archived