• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle cuts have started....

Jeremy Igo

57 minutes ago, Montsta said:

I just started a Keep Pounding chant at Pike Place Market in Seattle with another random Panther fan I saw at the original Starbucks. 

That should buy me at least one more season for evaluation. 

You should get a statue for that.

Hell, I'm scared to look at the next page,, will the Turk be coming for me on that page ?

I'll offer him a beer , ( trying to make the 4th team practice squad . We never see the stadium or Charlotte for that matter ,, )

Have a beer Turk ? ( St Pauli Girl Beer / Germany , "you never forget your first girl " )

image.jpeg

During the Music City Takeover bar crawl with Roaring Riot, we were in a crowded bar and I gave the band a $20 to request Neil Diamonds' "Sweet Caroline". 

None of the 5 people in the band had ever heard of it, but proceeded to google lyrics and the music. It was pretty awful, but I was drunk so...so that should at least make me practice squad eligible...

15 hours ago, Hotsauce said:

During the Music City Takeover bar crawl with Roaring Riot, we were in a crowded bar and I gave the band a $20 to request Neil Diamonds' "Sweet Caroline". 

None of the 5 people in the band had ever heard of it, but proceeded to google lyrics and the music. It was pretty awful, but I was drunk so...so that should at least make me practice squad eligible...

what the hell kind of bar band, especially one in nashville of all places, would not only not know "sweet caroline" but wouldn't have even heard of it

Archived