• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tre Boston is a bright spot

Jeremy Igo

Not sure if you have noticed, but Tre looks like the real deal out there, especially in run support 

giphy.gif

Really solid play by Tre here, both in getting to the runner and solid tackling. 

He told me that he and Kurt are pretty much the same player out there, and will be switching off in free and strong safety. Those two position in the Panthers defense sometimes overlap. 

30 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Not sure if you have noticed, but Tre looks like the real deal out there, especially in run support 

giphy.gif

Really solid play by Tre here, both in getting to the runner and solid tackling. 

He told me that he and Kurt are pretty much the same player out there, and will be switching off in free and strong safety. Those two position in the Panthers defense sometimes overlap. 

Actually saw this from my seat.  I remember cringing seeing him go head first into a moshpit.

Boston has had a rep on him since colelge as being spotty.  It's nothing new, it's more of the people randomly hyping him up that's the weird thing. I hope he kills it and has improved but I'll wait until I see something regular season.  

Archived