• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OFFICIAL Patriots at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

I really don't understand why Lucas isn't given a shot. God knows he can't be any worse tha. Dickson 

I don't think Lucas has developed much as a blocker.  He has looked good as a receiver but against lesser competition. That being said, not sure he doesn't bring at least as much to the table as any of the other TEs not Olsen or Dickson

1 minute ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

Ron loves players who know what they're doing and Ed Dickson fits that description. Playing TE in this offense is a lot more involved than running routes and catching passes.

Get a better offensive line, we won't have to rely on TE being so good in blocking. Our T are bad in the run game, and average in pass protection

if i'm gonna sugarcoat this tragedy that was a pre-season game tonight, then it would be to say that all i really remember out of the first team were drops by panthers receivers, dropped INTs (i counted two), high throws/tips, it goes on...after all that they were still competitive with one of the best teams in the nfl.  

the starting oline looked sharp tonight.  so did artis-payne.

Archived