• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OFFICIAL Patriots at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Again the biggest thing isn't the fact every snap has had one of four possible outcomes

Cam throws a pick into coverage
Cam throws a perfect pass that is dropped
We get a first down nullified by a penalty
CAP runs for a first down

It's the fact that guys just don't look like they're into it, mainly on offense. The defense is playing hard, but not always successfully. The offense is neither successful, mediocre or interested and that's the only thing that concerns me at all

1 minute ago, panthertime said:

I was thinking the same darn thing. But, oh, we do get to see Bersin.........Geez

Yeah see him drop a damn good ass pass. Bersin been on and off with us for how many years now. Give Byrd a chance. That's bullshit man

It's actually not that many people panicking..most of it is pretty funny commentary.  True, the over reactions can be a bit much but the people that have to complain about it every couple of pages is worse than the overreaction itself.  I honestly don't pay them too much attention and enjoy (most of) the commentary.  If it's that bad to you stay out of the thread..you already know this happens every game.

Archived