• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Florio-Mara confirms league returns to pre-Ray Rice mindset

ctrcat

18 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

giphy.gif

No, no it's not.  The Mara/Brown saga (and lack of exposure) is a game changer.  You don't have to be a Panther fan.  Anyone that values equality and fair treatment for all should be outraged by this mockery.

Nothing will be done about it because theyre satisfied that they used little ol Carolina has an example to show how morally superior they are. 

It's so easy making examples out of our state. Our own media hates us and we have clueless people telling us that we should hate ourselves because we signed a guy like Hardy. Its all about posturing to make yourself look smart or morally better than someone else. When you get down to their agenda, youll find nothing was there but vanity. 

It's obvious that the NFL doesn't give a damn about domestic violence and they never will. Those "No More" commercials were BS and just for PR. They only discipline players for domestic violence when there is video evidence, pictures, and public outrage. When they do discipline players, the punishments are all over the place and never consistent. Giving Josh Brown just a one game suspension is ridiculous especially since he has assaulted his wife numerous times.

2 hours ago, ctrcat said:

No, no it's not.  The Mara/Brown saga (and lack of exposure) is a game changer.  You don't have to be a Panther fan.  Anyone that values equality and fair treatment for all should be outraged by this mockery.

OH, I'M OUTRAGED!!!!!

Outraged that people can't let poo go!!!

2 hours ago, Jangler said:

so, will there be as much media outrage towards this as there was towards Hardy?  I mean what really changed in two years?  The media should be calling out GODell on this.

I always thought the state motto was "to be rather than to seem".  I guess the new state motto is "shut your mouth, bend over and take it like no other"?  

Josh Brown/New York.  Junior Galette/Washington.  Major media markets.

Manny Lawson/Buffalo.  Tyreek Hill/Kansas City (after coddling Larry Johnson).  Dez Bryant/Dallas.  Ben Roethlisberger/Pittsburgh, Terrell Suggs/Baltimore http://bostinno.streetwise.co/2015/01/05/terrell-suggs-domestic-violence-history-continues-to-be-ignored-by-the-ravens-nfl-media/ .  Rawls/Clark/Boykin/Seattle, etc. etc. etc.

We're just a punching bag of a young franchise in a small market in a hypocritical, unfair world until our owner and fans fight back.

Archived