• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

geoff hangartner

BigGary

he was good enough to deserve a starting gig somewhere (not here).

he wanted to start and deserved more money than we could afford and more opportunities to start than we could provide.

glad he got what he wanted/deserved.

just watch out for him in training camp. he gets in at least one fight every year.

he was good enough to deserve a starting gig somewhere (not here).

he wanted to start and deserved more money than we could afford and more opportunities to start than we could provide.

glad he got what he wanted/deserved.

just watch out for him in training camp. he gets in at least one fight every year.

Im pretty sure he did get into one this year. He seems tough unlike the past fatass Buffalo o-lineman like dockery, walker, fowler, and preston.

I never heard of him before this season and was worried he was another tutan reyes.

Another good use of that 17 million. We could have used the extra picks as well.
ugh....peppers contract had nothing to do with him staying. he wanted a starting job somewhere and that wasn't going to happen here.

peppers deal messed up a lot of stuff but that one was going to happen one way or another.

Im pretty sure he did get into one this year. He seems tough unlike the past fatass Buffalo o-lineman like dockery, walker, fowler, and preston.

I never heard of him before this season and was worried he was another tutan reyes.

Nah thats one position I think our new OC does a good job developing. Unlike QB.

ugh....peppers contract had nothing to do with him staying. he wanted a starting job somewhere and that wasn't going to happen here.

peppers deal messed up a lot of stuff but that one was going to happen one way or another.

I meant we could have used it on our oline depth. And he probably would have stayed if we matched the Bills' offer.

Archived