• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

5 Teams that Should Trade for Josh Gordan

Catufb85

Ive seen this article on multiple outlets but I find it interesting that they have us listed as one of the teams who should inquire about trading for Josh Gordon.  Based purely on talent and depending on what his value is to the Browns this would be a no brainer about a year ago when KB goes down.  As we all now the situation with both J. Gordon last year and our receiving corp.  As of this year, I feel that our WRs are one of the strength groups of our squad.  I give this a 0% chance of us even calling them on this.  We are having struggles determining who our 6th WR will be (If we carry 6)  Also, the fact that our Front Office wouldn't touch this with a 10 ft pole.  But can't help but to think our freaking dominating it would be to have KB, Funch, and Josh Gordon lining up on the ball with Cam, JStew, and Olsen as other options.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3445871/josh-gordon-5-teams-who-should-try-to-acquire-cleveland-browns-wr/

Give up an asset for an outsider with a phone book of criminal convictions or give up no assets for a brother with zero criminal convictions in a position of far greater need not to mention a far more difficult position to fill?  

1 minute ago, ctrcat said:

Give up an asset for an outsider with a phone book of criminal convictions or give up no assets for a brother with zero criminal convictions in a position of far greater need not to mention far more difficult position to fill?  

Lol I'm assuming this is Gordon vs Hardy. Curious as to what criminal convictions Gordon has besides a speeding ticket in Raleigh. 

13 minutes ago, jumpman910 said:

Lol I'm assuming this is Gordon vs Hardy. Curious as to what criminal convictions Gordon has besides a speeding ticket in Raleigh. 

Pleading guilty to DWI magically becomes a speeding ticket?  Three failed drug tests and an arrest at two different schools in college alone.

That anyone still thinks Josh Gordon and his mystifying devotion to failing drug tests would be a good thing for this team is beyond confusing.  You guys sometimes.

How much good did Frank Alexander do us when he was sitting out constantly because he just couldn't manage to stop getting high long enough to pass a drug test?

2 minutes ago, ctrcat said:

Pleading guilty to DWI magically becomes a speeding ticket?  Three failed drug tests and an arrest at two different schools in college alone.

He was arrested for speeding and DWI, I just forgot that it was both. You know what, thats my oversight I had kinda glossed over his transgressions in college because the charges were dropped from the 2010 incident.

Archived