• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not a good look for Beau Sandland

Jeremy Igo

10 hours ago, MV%doe said:

Yep blocking for sure is NOT his strong suite. Im still not ready to write him off, given I believe the panthers may carry 4 TEs. He  would be a "red-shirt" this year, plus both Olsen and dickerson have preseason injuries, Denver game is less than 3 weeks away.

One red flag I had on him, was he leftd completion in Miami. He just needs time, he's got some tools working for him. I'm sure Dave has already put out the feelers about where the rest of league feel about him, if hot he's on the 53.

If he breaksout next game , there is going to be a article about the next Olsen. BTW I have seen  dickson & tolbert whiffs on similar blocks 

Wild, as this was the one bad play out of several positive signs from what I thought I had seen. It appeared they were lining him up as the H-back that Brockel used to be.

I can't help but feel that Simonson "earning" a roster spot has more to do with motivation for Sandland. Simonson I've seen flagged multiple times in games, fall on his face trying to block, drop passes, etc. I've seen a lot more positive signs out of Sandland than I have Simonson from what limited viewing opportunities I have had.

Sandland, aside from a couple plays, has actually blocked his ass off this preseason. He hasn't been able to show it yet, but he is also a great route runner and has great hands.

He's pushing for the 53 man roster, not the practice squad.

Dickson's banged up, paid 3x what anyone behind him is, and has these guys battling it out for his job.

I'm not sold on Dickson being a lock, but I am sold that most of you are underrating Beau Sandland. He's probably been the best blocking TE we've had this preseason, and some of you want to act like he's terrible? LOL Pay more attention.

7 minutes ago, Bronn said:

Sandland, aside from a couple plays, has actually blocked his ass off this preseason. He hasn't been able to show it yet, but he is also a great route runner and has great hands.

He's pushing for the 53 man roster, not the practice squad.

Dickson's banged up, paid 3x what anyone behind him is, and has these guys battling it out for his job.

I'm not sold on Dickson being a lock, but I am sold that most of you are underrating Beau Sandland. He's probably been the best blocking TE we've had this preseason, and some of you want to act like he's terrible? LOL Pay more attention.

I thought he did well on the plays I watched.  Now I am questioning if I was looking at the wrong number or something based on comments.  I guess I will have to rewatch.

Archived