• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not a good look for Beau Sandland

Jeremy Igo

Out of the backups, I feel that Deaver had the best game yesterday. He ran decent routes, and did a pretty good job of handling his blocking assignment.

Since you have probably had the best chance to see these guys play, Jeremy, how would you rate them in terms of pecking order coming out of camp? If, as of today, you had to rate them as #3, #4, #5, #6, who would get what spot?

Just now, kepickle said:

Simonson is as useless honestly he can't catch or block or run a good route so i ask this other than Olsen do we have a TE worth the 2nd or 3rd or 4th spot ??? Can we move Bersin to TE ? he's slow enough & can catch ?

Simonson has been servicable. If we keep 4 though I wish it would be Olsen, Lucas, Simonson, and Sandland. Dickson also can't block and is also old. He's just in the way of the other TEs at this point.

25 minutes ago, Yaboychris28 said:

It would be nice for him to at-least make a play or two in this upcoming game. Ive seen better things from the tight ends lowest on the depth chart

What sucks is he looks the same as Dickson did all last season, but I have a feeling he's staying.

yeah, maybe he got hung out to dry because of a mixup with the blitz recognition. either way he took a bad pass set and paid the price. a giant lesson staring him in the face. he can make a better set than that and I'm sure he knows it.

Archived