• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF says Cash top ranked rookie OLB

Jeremy Igo

I don't get the trade Klein angle at all. When you don't have depth we complain and when we do we want to trade it. The notion that every player needs to turn in to a draft pick when they leave is not realistic.

1 hour ago, csx said:

I don't get the trade Klein angle at all. When you don't have depth we complain and when we do we want to trade it. The notion that every player needs to turn in to a draft pick when they leave is not realistic.

We really don't need that much depth at LB Luke and TD play almost every snap, and we have Shaq who will be playing fill in.

Realistically speaking I don't see any team offering much in a trade for Klein, so might as well keep him.

1 hour ago, GoobyPls said:

We really don't need that much depth at LB Luke and TD play almost every snap, and we have Shaq who will be playing fill in.

Realistically speaking I don't see any team offering much in a trade for Klein, so might as well keep him.

Klein subbed nicely for Luke how many games last season? Lbs get hurt.

1 hour ago, GoobyPls said:

No such thing as too much depth.

9 hours ago, GoobyPls said:

Could have said this last year too (though obviously Shaq is better now), but then we lost Luke 3 1/2 games due to a concussion and AJ was extremely valuable depth.

Easy to say you don't need depth, until you do....

1 hour ago, KB_fan said:

Could have said this last year too (though obviously Shaq is better now), but then we lost Luke 3 1/2 games due to a concussion and AJ was extremely valuable depth.

Easy to say you don't need depth, until you do....

That's the whole point, with Shaq coming into his own Klein will see even less snaps and that's basing on TD or Luke getting hurt. When both have been relatively healthy the last couple of seasons.

If you rewatch the games from last season teams were specifically targeting Klein

Archived