• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF says Cash top ranked rookie OLB

Jeremy Igo

You always have to take a chance on football players, no matter what size they are. He doesn't have the measurables and he didn't have a concrete position coming out, but he's a player and when you get him on the field, you start to see that football IQ come through. I would keep him on the 53 just to see what he looks like with 10-15 more lbs. on his frame. I see some pass rushing upside in him as well, which might be something he can offer as soon as this upcoming season.

1 hour ago, TylerVagyler said:

I think we have to at this point. And I think Mayo or Jacobs will be the one to go.

No Mayo to go. He sticks. 

26 minutes ago, johnnydefence said:

Trade Kline and keep both. We will not be able to sign him, so pick up a draft pick. 

Klein will be a Panther this season too. 

2 hours ago, Montsta said:

Please for the love of god Gettleman draft another linebacker next year who's last name is Tango. 

I never comment, just read - but have to take a second to say that is some funny sh*t! Someone should take your post and write a book. You could name yours "Sh-t Montsta Says" ( Think "Sh-t My Dad Says")

Archived