• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bradberry vs Murray

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, ShutDwn said:

Josh put on three pounds from his combine so guess not. Bradberry had 11 pounds on him

Um, what does weight have to do with it?  Muscles weigh more than fat and I'll bet Josh put on some muscle while trimming some fat so I guess so.

I honestly feel he is really going to make a lot of plays for us even in his rookie year.  Yes he's going to have his moments of mistake but his positives are going to far out way the negative. The way that he's picking up everything so quickly and breaking on plays is awesome.

9 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Can't tell you how much this encourages me about Bradberry.  That is  rookie corner. Look at that reaction to the ball and toughness that follows. 

giphy.gif

If that is how he tackles and he continues to rely on the sidelines to make the tackle, this is going to be a very long season for him. Murray runs out of bounds after 2 stiff arms on Bradberry while Bradberry hangs on to the horse dragging him down the field. If this were not preseason, Murray trucks him up the field and plants him in the turf.

Weak tackling and a major target on his back with that film.

We all know Norman stops that for a 2 yard loss.

Anyone who thinks that is tackling has never played the game.

4 hours ago, CPantherKing said:

If that is how he tackles and he continues to rely on the sidelines to make the tackle, this is going to be a very long season for him. Murray runs out of bounds after 2 stiff arms on Bradberry while Bradberry hangs on to the horse dragging him down the field. If this were not preseason, Murray trucks him up the field and plants him in the turf.

You've moved from comedy to farce.

Next step? Tragedy.

You are a sad, strange little man and you have my pity. ($1 to Buzz Lightyear)

6 hours ago, CPantherKing said:

Yep, just like Josh's perfect tackling on this play from last year's preseason game vs Miami. It was such a perfect tackle that Lamar Miller gained 36 yards.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2015082251/2015/PRE2/dolphins@panthers#menu=gameinfo|contentId%3A0ap3000000514403&tab=recap

Bradberry did a nice job.

He fights off a stiff arm from one of the best in the league, then takes a great angle and closes with speed. Do you realize that the sidelines do exist? His fighting off the initial stiff arm while giving up no ground and then taking the correct angle and closing with speed is exactly what you want. Murray was in the MVP conversation just 2 years ago or so. Are you capable of not being negative?

Or am I just feeding the troll lol?

Bahahahahahahah

13 hours ago, L-TownCat said:

Um, what does weight have to do with it?  Muscles weigh more than fat and I'll bet Josh put on some muscle while trimming some fat so I guess so.

really? 11 lbs of body fat for a corner? Get out of here

Bradyberry is really stout by all CB standards.

carolina-panthers-2128.jpg

56 minutes ago, mjligon said:

Bahahahahahahah

maybe i'm stupid but i don't get the "wow that's gonna put a major target on his back" part

like wouldn't every OC in the league take a RB one on one with a CB if they could just out of principle?  if there was some magic formation or playcall that could get a back in space one on one with a CB i think you'd see it called probably 75% of the time.

Archived