• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Along the Sidelines - Panthers at Titans

Jeremy Igo

I love the pic of Norwood's catch on page 4.  So impressive.  He really flashed last night.  Gonna be so hard for our coaches to pick 1 or 2 of Bersin, Byrd & Norwood.  All 3 of these WRs are playing well, each could have a role, but not enough spots. 

Hard for them.  Good problem for the team though.

I love that Norwood was running his mouth at the Titans defender after scoring that TD.  The telecast showed that he was talking and looking in that direction, but then changed the picture.  Then dumbass Mick Mixon saying how he loved that Norwood caught the pass and headed to the sidelines without exchanging words and keeping it professional, something like that.

2 hours ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Do you have someone helping you on the sideline this year? It looked like you got two different angles on the Cam/Sanchez celebration. 

Look at where Luke and Tre are standing. Same angle

10 hours ago, Chaos said:

I love that Norwood was running his mouth at the Titans defender after scoring that TD.  The telecast showed that he was talking and looking in that direction, but then changed the picture.  Then dumbass Mick Mixon saying how he loved that Norwood caught the pass and headed to the sidelines without exchanging words and keeping it professional, something like that.

Did he? Lol

Norwood gave him "The Business" for about 30 seconds. At one point going over to the other side of the field looking for 38 to let him know. 

Archived