• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jeremy Cash is getting bigger, better

Jeremy Igo

I fully believe Cash is this year's UDFA gem for us. May take a year (like Byrd), but he's going to be a solid player in the league. Seeing him continue to improve has me hopeful he makes it, because I don't know how long he'll last on the practice squad.

Luke, TD, Shaq, Klein, an improved Mayo, and Cash works for me. Ben Jacobs is the odd man out, obviously...but for what he brings in ST play, I think we get from Mayo/Cash who both have more potential. 

5 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I don't feel Mucas has much of a chance to make the team. 

Why do you think this is? Poor practice player? Liability in blocking?

I'm jaded as a Mizzou fan, but seems like every preseason he makes the most of his in-game chances. I don't see Simonson, Deaver, or Sandland having the same upside as a receiver.

Why do you think this is? Poor practice player? Liability in blocking?

I'm jaded as a Mizzou fan, but seems like every preseason he makes the most of his in-game chances. I don't see Simonson, Deaver, or Sandland having the same upside as a receiver.

I mean, it just seems like he looks good every year in camp and every year he gets cut. Maybe I am jaded

Sent from my SM-G935P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

17 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I mean, it just seems like he looks good every year in camp and every year he gets cut. Maybe I am jaded

Well if he looks good in practice too then I don't get it. There has to be some reason they keep bringing him back.

If the biggest complaint I have with my GM is his decision for 3rd string TE...well I suppose I can live with that.

Well if he looks good in practice too then I don't get it. There has to be some reason they keep bringing him back.

If the biggest complaint I have with my GM is his decision for 3rd string TE...well I suppose I can live with that.

Lucas doesn't block well. That is probably what will hold him back again this year.

6 hours ago, CarolinaSamurai said:

We are so deep at LB, WR, DT, and RB it really is a tight race at those positions. It's great to see so much talent working for spots really brings up the competition this year. However, I am worried about OT, G, S, depth and CB, DE rosters this year. Hopefully we have a more even team before the regular season starts. 

You have a valid point about positional depth.

I just want to ask one simple question, which team(s) have every position solidified and ready to go at any point leading up to or during the season?

I think we are sitting pretty, everything isn't perfect but it never is.  Let's get these guys out there and let's see what we got.  At some point football boils down to who wants it more and who is the best "team".  I think we do/are.  Now let's find out.

1 hour ago, Hammerin'Cameron1 said:

Which is why when Rivera called out Benjamin on his weight 2 years ago, then miraculously came to training camp in tip top shape just dominating, is suspect to why he tore his ACL

Rivera said Benji was over weight ...

Then, KB trains like he's used to training, after taking too much time off from the normal routine by getting comfortable

Then tears ACL cause he went too hard in the weight room for a short burst to get back inshape instead of being consistent over the whole offseason

Good grief. KB lost about 10lbs. That's nothing to a guy that size. Stop with the conspiracy theories already. Football players get hurt, it's the nature of the sport.

You have a valid point about positional depth.

I just want to ask one simple question, which team(s) have every position solidified and ready to go at any point leading up to or during the season?

I think we are sitting pretty, everything isn't perfect but it never is.  Let's get these guys out there and let's see what we got.  At some point football boils down to who wants it more and who is the best "team".  I think we do/are.  Now let's find out.

Your right not every position will be solidified. No teams roster is at every position. I would just like our weak areas to be more even, in other words less of a drop off than there is currently. They don't have to be amazing but serviceable would be nice, just not down right horrible.

5 minutes ago, CarolinaSamurai said:

Your right not every position will be solidified. No teams roster is at every position. I would just like our weak areas to be more even, in other words less of a drop off than there is currently. They don't have to be amazing but serviceable would be nice, just not down right horrible.

I'm fairly certain Getts and Rivera feel the same.  I'd also wager that they will do everything they can to make that happen.

wait for it....

its a process.  :-)

Archived