• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Tennessee Titans Gameday thread

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, aussiePanther said:

What are Tennessee's lines like?

Want to test our OLine depth and the 2nd string DEs

The only thing I can tell you is that they seem to have improved, particularly on offense which was a focus this offseason. The defense was fairly strong anyway. Should be an adequate test.

23 minutes ago, beastson said:

Am I the only one who thinks the Titans will be fired up because of our game last season?

Even if they are, it's just a preseason game.  Is anyone besides the rooks and bubble players going to really be "fired up?"

In any event, I expect our all-world first string offense to march down the field and into the end zone today, because that is the expectation. The Titans aren't going to stop that, I don't care how "fired up" they are.

Hopefully Mariota plays well today so our 3 rookie CBs can see some real QB play. Flacco didn't play last week, Brady won't play much next week and no one will hardly play in the 4th games. I would like to see our guys challenged...it can only help later on. 

12 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

Just that one lady.........and her kid.

'Tennessee Mom' got her flame doused shortly after the game, and I think the kid was cool about it the whole time. 

I think the Titans may be better than generally predicted. Their D was good enough to finish 12th in the league last season, and they should be better on offense.

Agree that this hopefully will be a good test for our Run D.

And yes, I hope Mariota plays, so that our CBs get some decent experience as well. 

With the rain / wet field, I'm totally fine if our coaches are careful with guys like KB, Hill and Bene coming off injuries.  It wouldn't hurt to be careful with Stew and CJ too.

Archived