• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Illegal nfl stream topics

Jeremy Igo

7 hours ago, csx said:

They aren't common knowledge to me. Hardly any I've ever tried or been suggested work and I've tried and been suggested quite a few. I end up just listening online.

There is one that provides like three or four streams, where at least one of them always works for me (though the quality is inconsistent and not that great at times, and sometimes you end up listening as the vid catches up [might just be TWC/Charter]). You need a good antivirus program/ad blocker, and be choicy with the streams (not allowing anything to download a viewer). It can be a little "trouble," but after learning the ropes, games are accessible.

As a bonafide cord cutter, I've happily watched multiple games on MNF and TNF. 

Damned greedy NFL, cable and wireless companies make huge profit percentages! In Korea and Japan, they don't pay NEARLY as much as we do for BETTER service.

But getting back to football, I never thought I'd see the day where MNF was not on regular TV. TNF should be on regular TV as well. The NFL wants to completely control access so that they can artificially jack up the prices for everything. fug them! 

/end mini rant

50 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Damned greedy NFL, cable and wireless companies make huge profit percentages! In Korea and Japan, they don't pay NEARLY as much as we do for BETTER service.

But getting back to football, I never thought I'd see the day where MNF was not on regular TV. TNF should be on regular TV as well. The NFL wants to completely control access so that they can artificially jack up the prices for everything. fug them! 

/end mini rant

Isn't Thursday Night Football going to legally stream free on twitter this year. Seems like a move in the right direction

5 minutes ago, ncfan said:

I purchased the game pass because ive been working in down in Puerto Rico this month.  But when i go to live stream it says not available in your area like its blacked out wff

It's different in and out of whatever they define as the country. I purchased in Canada last year to find it didn't work back in the states. Different pass.

19 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

the NFL would make a killing if the international version of gamepass was open to US customers.  i'm sure there's some reason why it's not (it'd cut into sunday ticket subs, contractual poo with the broadcast networks, or whatever)

like i'm watching the jets/redskins right now on gamepass and it's exactly like watching it on TV.  quality and framerate and all that is perfect.

DirecTV owns the rights to Sunday streaming in the US. As long as the NFL is in bed with them, the NFL can't do anything about live streaming Sunday games in the US. 

18 minutes ago, Kakarot said:

Just ordered a fire stick the other day. I have direct tv one more year and after that, I'm done with cable.

As soon as i got my firestick set up (which i bought at Best buy for $40) i immediately canceled my Dish service... 

PS Oh crap i'm not a NEWB anymore after 2 years.. 

Archived