• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Illegal nfl stream topics

Jeremy Igo

9 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Not live streaming though without a VPN in the US. Only day-after viewing.

Yeah. That is what I just said. They are two different services depending on your location. There really isn't a need to get Gamepass for live streaming in the US when it is pretty easy to get Sunday Ticket these days.

the NFL would make a killing if the international version of gamepass was open to US customers.  i'm sure there's some reason why it's not (it'd cut into sunday ticket subs, contractual poo with the broadcast networks, or whatever)

like i'm watching the jets/redskins right now on gamepass and it's exactly like watching it on TV.  quality and framerate and all that is perfect.

17 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Can't have them on here. Not interested in phone calls from NFL properties. Sorry.

Can i pm links to people?

i will read through through thread but in case iff not covered let me know. 

Ill always give a fan a link. If its through the huddle and cant, ill go a different route

6 hours ago, csx said:

They aren't common knowledge to me. Hardly any I've ever tried or been suggested work and I've tried and been suggested quite a few. I end up just listening online.

Well you're always welcome to PM me on gamedays. Methods have advanced and there are ways to watch HD streams now with different specialized programs.

Archived