• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Illegal nfl stream topics

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, DaanngJohnny said:

yeah, I miss my Asheville bar where $3 pints of lagunitas ipa are always on special, and everything else on draft is $4, all delicious local beer.  

I went from Asheville to Atlanta, so I sort of feel your pain.  The beer prices here are insane, not to mention the jackass GA beer laws that keep out most good breweries from NC.

4 hours ago, DaanngJohnny said:

I did that in NYC at Amity Hall (big apple riot), and honestly it was a let down.  The game was shown via game pass on a big screen with quality so bad that you couldnt see the numbers of the players jerseys...Looked like it was a replay from the 70's.  No disrespect to Roaring Riot, but this wasnt what I was expecting.  Also, the bar is right by NY University, so lots and lots of loud, wasted 21 year olds didnt help the atmosphere.

You're talking about the preseason game? 

5 hours ago, KSpan said:

Don't you have to set up a VPN and make it look like you're outside the US for that?

Internationally it includes live streaming but costs much more. In the US, it is just on demand after the gams have aired. No VPN is needed for the US service.

1 hour ago, rainwater said:

Internationally it includes live streaming but costs much more. In the US, it is just on demand after the gams have aired. No VPN is needed for the US service.

Not live streaming though without a VPN in the US. Only day-after viewing.

Archived