• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Illegal nfl stream topics

Jeremy Igo

15 minutes ago, Scrumtrilescent said:

It's very limited in who can get it via Roku w/o a DirectTv subscription.  You have to be in an area that can't get DirectTV or won't allow it.  I guess you could call and tell them your HOA won't let dishes go up and get them to change the ineligibility.  I just checked for my house in Huntersville and got the no go but haven't called yet.  I did the same for my parents who are out of market.  

I actually cut the cord from DirecTV last year and went with Roku (well worth it for anyone thinking about it), I signed up for the Sunday Ticket without issues last week online,I even used the email on my old account. At the end of the day it is found money for them from people who have left DirecTV, they wont turn down an opportunity to bang a few more bucks out of their old customers.

3 minutes ago, DaanngJohnny said:

I did that in NYC at Amity Hall (big apple riot), and honestly it was a let down.  The game was shown via game pass on a big screen with quality so bad that you couldnt see the numbers of the players jerseys...Looked like it was a replay from the 70's.  No disrespect to Roaring Riot, but this wasnt what I was expecting.  Also, the bar is right by NY University, so lots and lots of loud, wasted 21 year olds didnt help the atmosphere.

Wow. That's surprising. We have an awesome time and a great feed in Baltimore. Sorry to hear that.

27 minutes ago, Moorgan said:

Or you could just join your fellow fans at the local @RoaringRiot bar. What's that? There is no local roaring riot chapter for you? Start one. It's not that hard. If my dumb ass can do it so can you. :) #CharmCityRiot

I have to say that I'm so happy to be living back in NC where i can watch the game in, what I like to call, the scream chamber (my living room). Don't get me wrong, I love going to the game in person more than anything. 

When I was in VA, I had to go to bars to watch the games. Best case scenario, the game is on the big screen with volume but you can't hear a damn thing the announcers are saying because of the bar noise. Worst case scenario, no volume on a tiny tv. Funk VA. Funk the Redskins, Funk the Cowboys and Steelers when the Redskins aren't on. ScreamChamber2016! 

I know, I suck.

41 minutes ago, Scrumtrilescent said:

It's very limited in who can get it via Roku w/o a DirectTv subscription.  You have to be in an area that can't get DirectTV or won't allow it.  I guess you could call and tell them your HOA won't let dishes go up and get them to change the ineligibility.  I just checked for my house in Huntersville and got the no go but haven't called yet.  I did the same for my parents who are out of market.  

directv has been offering this streaming option to anyone who "qualifies" for a couple of years. I have watched Sunday ticket on my laptop the last two seasons. the rub, however, is that only includes the group Sunday day games. Sunday night, Monday night, Thursday night, and any games played under those names are not included.

8 minutes ago, CoastalCat said:

I have to say that I'm so happy to be living back in NC where i can watch the game in, what I like to call, the scream chamber (my living room). Don't get me wrong, I love going to the game in person more than anything. 

When I was in VA, I had to go to bars to watch the games. Best case scenario, the game is on the big screen with volume but you can't hear a damn thing the announcers are saying because of the bar noise. Worst case scenario, no volume on a tiny tv. Funk VA. Funk the Redskins, Funk the Cowboys and Steelers when the Redskins aren't on. ScreamChamber2016! 

I know, I suck.

I hear ya! that's my plan of attack also! I but the beer cooler right next to the lazy boy, DVR for my own replays, potty breaks etc., fill the ottoman with muchies and get my game on!

Bonus: I get watch in just my tighty whities and  Keuchly jersey for maximum game time comfort.

7 minutes ago, 0115 said:

its 2016 and if people dont know how to use a search engine... go to a bar and watch the game and support the local economy

NYC bars dont need my support with $7 highlifes.  Also, hard to find a bar that is willing to show a carolina game because of all the jets/giants fans who want ALL the tvs'

5 minutes ago, DaanngJohnny said:

NYC bars dont need my support with $7 highlifes.  Also, hard to find a bar that is willing to show a carolina game because of all the jets/giants fans who want ALL the tvs'

haha I dont disagree. but its a choice. everything is available if you're willing to look ;)

59 minutes ago, rainwater said:

If you just want on demand, then get NFL Gamepass. Its $100 and you get all the games on demand on the web, apple tv, game consoles, etc.

Don't you have to set up a VPN and make it look like you're outside the US for that?

Archived