• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Illegal nfl stream topics

Jeremy Igo

It's very limited in who can get it via Roku w/o a DirectTv subscription.  You have to be in an area that can't get DirectTV or won't allow it.  I guess you could call and tell them your HOA won't let dishes go up and get them to change the ineligibility.  I just checked for my house in Huntersville and got the no go but haven't called yet.  I did the same for my parents who are out of market.  

5 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Did not know that. Can you watch past games on demand that way?

Sent from my SM-G935P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I believe so. All that the standard ticket offers. Should be 50 a month but you may be able to get some offers or promo codes etc to drop the price.

74 ish you get the all pro pkg with red zone and such. 

Give it a look man.

3 minutes ago, Moorgan said:

Or you could just join your fellow fans at the local @RoaringRiot bar. What's that? There is no local roaring riot chapter for you? Start one. It's not that hard. If my dumb ass can do it so can you. :) #CharmCityRiot

I did that in NYC at Amity Hall (big apple riot), and honestly it was a let down.  The game was shown via game pass on a big screen with quality so bad that you couldnt see the numbers of the players jerseys...Looked like it was a replay from the 70's.  No disrespect to Roaring Riot, but this wasnt what I was expecting.  Also, the bar is right by NY University, so lots and lots of loud, wasted 21 year olds didnt help the atmosphere.

Archived