• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Black Helmet Illuminati - The Truth is out there....

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

I wouldn't mind them giving it a shot. I wouldn't want it as the permanent color though.

Well it's all or nothing. The NFL doesn't allow for alternate helmet schemes, you get one helmet color for all your games.

1 minute ago, Floppin said:

Well it's all or nothing. The NFL doesn't allow for alternate helmet schemes, you get one helmet color for all your games.

Exactly. Don't we have to get them approved before our first pre season game too? If so, we won be wearing black.

5 minutes ago, Floppin said:

Pats white helmet, bills white, Chargers white, steelers yellow, Falcons red, bucs white, these are all throwbacks, but definitely alternate helmet schemes 

2 minutes ago, Swaggasaurus said:

Pats white helmet, bills white, Chargers white, steelers yellow, Falcons red, bucs white, these are all throwbacks, but definitely alternate helmet schemes 

Bucs don't wear their white shells with orange jerseys anymore. Bills helmets are always white, same with the Chargers. As for the Pats, I can't remember if the wear their white helmets with red jerseys.

29 minutes ago, Swaggasaurus said:

The NFL no longer allows alternate helmets, period. Story here with some context and the actual NFL memo.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/9690232/buccaneers-throwback-helmets-deemed-unsafe-wear

Archived