• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Expect big things from James Bradberry

Jeremy Igo

The learning curve is real, but one thing about cerebral guys, "Once they got it, they got it!"

It may not be this year, and definitely not in September, but I believe that league analysts, execs and fans are going to be asking themselves in reference to Gettleman drafting Bradberry, "How did he know?"

It's just going to solidify that Gettleman is the elite evaluator extraordinaire that he thinks he is, and function as the in-yo-face-flip-the-script moment for his critics who had plans to use Bradberry's drafting as a means to detract from Getty's drafting prowess.

Critics: "He's getting too big for his britches!" 

Gettleman: "I think not,bitches!"

5 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Hasn't had to cover the burners much as they play in the slot. Sanchez has been handling them pretty well. 

Ah gotcha, I read some tweets about him matched up against ginn sometimes. May have been mistaken or didn't happen very often.

Yes, yes. Glad you mentioned Coach Wilks in there. He was the main reason I was fine with us drafting all of these rookies. I watched him coach the DB's at training camp this year and I felt like I could go out there myself and make play. He is an outstanding coach and the guys will benefit greatly from his tutelage.

14 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Hasn't had to cover the burners much as they play in the slot. Sanchez has been handling them pretty well. 

It's gonna be nice, when we look back at this draft in three years, and realize how much of an absolute steal Sanchez was for us. That kid is an out and out ballhawk. Can't wait to see all three in the regular season, but I'm going to pay very close attention to Sanchez for certain.

Archived