• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Expect big things from James Bradberry

Jeremy Igo

I think it moved. Seriously though, I have listened to the interviews of all three of these rookie corners and they are all impressive. One thing that stuck in my mind though, is what RR said yesterday when he complimented them on their eye discipline. I think is was on your podcast that Josh Norman talked about eye discipline last season and how he was just starting to really get it (paraphrasing). I remember thinking, why did it take him so long? Anyway it appears that these rookies are already getting it, and that's a big deal.

Correct me if I'm wrong about your podcast, but I'm almost sure that's where I heard it.

24 minutes ago, countryboi said:

I am really excited about both of the rookie corners but i fully expect them to struggle early. After that adjustment to the NFL the sky is the limit. 

Agrees. Growing pains are inevitable and there will be some bad days, but these guys seem to be starting off on the right foot.

Nice little piece on Bradberry. I enjoyed the technical perspective.

The biggest difference that I see between James Bradberry and Josh Norman is that Bradberry just seems to be more disciplined period.  Lack of discipline was arguably the reason as to why it took so long for Norman to break out. Bradberry seems all-in and more committed to mastering his lessons and fundamentals from the get-go, so hopefully that will accelerate his rise to stardom on the field. The same with Worley. 

I just can't help but think "bigger, stronger, faster," when thinking of Bradberry as juxtaposed against Norman. Honesty, he may more analytical about the position and how it relates to the bigger picture---the anatomy of the play---also. For me, all this equals to great expectations.

3 hours ago, top dawg said:

The biggest difference that I see between James Bradberry and Josh Norman is that Bradberry just seems to be more disciplined period.

Two entirely different personalities. Josh was fueled by his emotions, for better or for worse. 

Bradberry strikes me as more of a chess player. Very cerebral and much quieter. 

I like both fellas quite a bit, just very different personalities. 

Great piece on Bradberry Jeremy. I would love if you can pull some strings and get him on the huddle podcast this season. I think the more Bradberry gels he will open up a little bit more with his personality, because everyone can pretty much tell he seems like a very quite guy. On the field, I think he will be really good this season. I would love for him to work on this preseason is his eyes and making sure he can turn his body around a look for the ball. If he can improve on these things, with the physical attributes he already has, I think he can be an elite CB in the future. Don't get me wrong, i'm sure the secondary will struggle, but it's all about how they bounce back and grow will be the tale of this season.

Archived