• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Notes and Photos - Day 13

Jeremy Igo

30 minutes ago, beastson said:

Ok I know Bene is coming back from injury, but him getting burned by Keyarris too is concerning. Is there a receiver that isn't performing on him? Bene is better on the outside than the slot. I hope it's still rust

It was a 1v1 drill. Receivers have the advantage in these drills and win the majority of the time.

1 hour ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

yeah. But also, this is the first camp I've followed extremely closely (thanks to Zod's daily updates). If this is the norm for all QB's in camp, then I guess I retract my statement. 

It just seems like Cam has thrown twice as many INT's as TD's in camp so far ... or at least that's what it seems like

Well he went 5/6 against the Ravens. What is there to worry about exactly? 

2 hours ago, Floppin said:

It was a 1v1 drill. Receivers have the advantage in these drills and win the majority of the time.

That's definitely an excuse here. Keyarris shouldn't be beating Bene deep period. He's getting beat in 11 on 11, offense vs defense practices too. As Jeremy mentioned the first page about Bene playing through pain, if his leg hurts he needs to sit out until the pain goes away cause getting beat doesn't help us

12 hours ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

btw, cam has thrown a sh.it ton of interceptions this camp. given the QB's have all day to throw, this is cause for concern

Defense always has the advantage in situations like this. They know what's coming after seeing it every day for almost a month. 

Archived