• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Notes and Photos - Day 13

Jeremy Igo

@Jeremy Igo are there any major concerns with our defense and how does our defense group compare to previous? I am concerned our defense is lagging or is our offense possibly  going to be that good?

Keep in mind the QB's have all day to throw. They are off limits. Easy for the offense to look great when there is zero QB pressure.

Sent from my SM-G935P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

31 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

btw, cam has thrown a sh.it ton of interceptions this camp. given the QB's have all day to throw, this is cause for concern

Cam, and probably all other QBs, throw a lot of interceptions in every camp - this year is no different. The point of camp is not only to figure out what works and how to do it, but also doesn't.

35 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

btw, cam has thrown a sh.it ton of interceptions this camp. given the QB's have all day to throw, this is cause for concern

Yeah, but it being practice he could be forcing more throws into situations he normally wouldn't if it were a real game.

47 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

yeah. But also, this is the first camp I've followed extremely closely (thanks to Zod's daily updates). If this is the norm for all QB's in camp, then I guess I retract my statement. 

It just seems like Cam has thrown twice as many INT's as TD's in camp so far ... or at least that's what it seems like

I think he always has? Like he takes more chances in practices.

Archived