• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watch: Play of the Day - Damiere Byrd Touchdown

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Actually, KB burned Josh Norman just as badly all camp long last year up until his injury. There has not been a noticable difference there. 

You clearly don't understand that CPK has more inside access than you.

I mean heck, just look at all the insight he offered here:

7 hours ago, Castavar said:

We have got to find a way to get this man on the final roster. I don't care what, just get him on there somehow.

Kick return ability alone should give him the nod. Combine that with proving he can play WR in the NFL. I truly believe we are goingto keep 6 WR this year. 

KB

FUNCHESS

GINN

PHILLY

BERSIN

BYRD

That's a pretty sick group 

1 hour ago, stbugs said:

Yes, if the player was obtained by Hurney, he is very effusive and if obtained by DG, that player is a big bowl of crap.

It's amazing the depth of his hatred/delusion. I wonder if he has arguments with himself when a Hurney player gets extended by DG.

Funny thing is Hurney did make some good picks, but he also got really lucky with Newton and Kuechly. If he had drafted even OK in the prior few years instead of trading away picks for crap, we actually would have good enough to not be drafting at #1 and #9. He blew enough drafts to get Newton.

I don't know. I thought Hurney made a great pick with Kuechly. Cam was a no brainer after the Jimmy Clausen debacle. But, there were other options at positions of need instead of Luke. He chose the best player in that draft at #9 - arguable unless Luck doesn't get his act together.

Archived