• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawks/Chiefs

ctrcat

1 hour ago, amcoolio said:

Very first game, first preseason game, stop overreacting, yada yada yada.

Between this game and Hard Knocks I've seen enough of Goff that would make me hate life to have that guy as my QB. Just another Blaine Gabbert. Poor Rams.

49ers are going with the original Gabby Gabbert...

6 minutes ago, IGSaint said:

May not be so bad after all? I was one of the people advocating we draft him smh. 

As was I but in no way would I look back now and take him over Butler in a do over.  Hopefully JStew stays healthy and the others simply don't screw up too much.  2017 there is a mother lode of RB talent.  Jalen Hurd may be better than Henry.

12 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Hurd may also be the 6-10th RB selected. Henry was the 2nd. There are going to be RBs at our 1st, 2nd and 3rd picks that would have gone a round earlier in this year's draft. Booker was rated as the 3rd RB at most sites and there could be a dozen RBs rated better than him in 2017.

Going Butler this year was a much better long term pick with both DTs coming up for expensive extensions in 2016 and 2017. I wouldn't be surprised if we use Short/Butler a bit like Wilkerson at DE as the season progresses.

Kiper has Hurd at #3.  The size/speed/moves make it a longshot he's even there at 32 but a lot can happen between now and then.  Certainly a great year to need a RB.

3 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

desmond trufant got roasted by terrelle pryor last night

NastyUntimelyBighornsheep.gif

Speaking of getting burnt, it looked like Mackensie Alexander got beat at least twice, one causing a big PI, at the end of the Seahawks/Vikings game by some no name fodder.  First glance only, Worley and Bradberry are way ahead.

4 hours ago, stbugs said:

We can stay late in the 1st and get the 5th year, but we've got a late 2nd, 2 late 3rds and 4, 5, 6 and 7 to work some magic.

Unless we get another comp pick in the 7th round, we don't have a 2017 7th.  Traded it for Kevin Norwood last year.

Archived