• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm sure she is fine.

Jeremy Igo

7 hours ago, The Question said:

Dude I hated her, was literally cheering when she died emoji23.png

Out of curiosity, what did she do to make you hate her?

She has like two scenes. One she is the typical friend trying to keep the pretty friend from doing something stupid, and the other scene she cuts her hand trying to shotgun a beer. 

#teambabs

She has like two scenes. One she is the typical friend trying to keep the pretty friend from doing something stupid, and the other scene she cuts her hand trying to shotgun a beer. 

#teambabs

Idk man I guess I'm just shallow but I just hated her face and her personality. She was a prude and nobody really cared even in the show [emoji23]

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 6:50 PM, ThPantherFan said:

The season has started.  No more junk threads on the Panthers site.  Someone needs to tell Jeremy that Jeremy is starting trash threads on a Carolinas' Panthers Football thread.

This isn't a garbage thread, it's a public service announcement.  Unless you think playing Dungeons and Dragons near a top-secret government lab posing as a power company isn't a horrible idea, then please go right ahead.  Be my guest, don't say you weren't warned.

7 hours ago, Chaos said:

This isn't a garbage thread, it's a public service announcement.  Unless you think playing Dungeons and Dragons near a top-secret government lab posing as a power company isn't a horrible idea, then please go right ahead.  Be my guest, don't say you weren't warned.

You are chaos, aren't you?  Ha!

#teambabs

I immediately hated her after she tried to cock block her friend.

Sent from my SM-N920V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Having lived through those days in the appropriate age group, I can say without hesitation that Barb is the most dead on accurate portrayal of an awkward young teen girl of that era I've ever seen. I mean I knew several girls who looked and acted exactly like her and it made me feel sad, because it's not their fault they are growing up so awkward and their friends are growing up hot.

Archived