• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Read into this what you will....

Jeremy Igo

This is clearly some sort of a slight against Steve Smith, who was only cut due to Gettleman arrogance. 

I'm gonna read through fiz and philly's book and find the common denominator and get back to you. 

I'm thinking 18+54+13 = 85 + the game was on a Thursday which is the 4th day of the work week = 89 = Gettleman telling SS fug you. 

I mean, it's fairly obvious what the strategy here was. 

9 minutes ago, Montsta said:

This is clearly some sort of a slight against Steve Smith, who was only cut due to Gettleman arrogance. 

I'm gonna read through fiz and philly's book and find the common denominator and get back to you. 

I'm thinking 18+54+13 = 85 + the game was on a Thursday which is the 4th day of the work week = 89 = Gettleman telling SS fug you. 

I mean, it's fairly obvious what the strategy here was. 

can't believe i missed this

it was right there in front of us all along

26 minutes ago, RelaxImaPro said:

huh... off topic, but i haven't posted a whole lot here lately and just noticed something

this jordan jumpman charlotte hornets avi, which i had before the board update, fits the new circular design thing fuging perfectly.  even gives it a basketball shape

I was worried the new round ones would cut off Patrice's face, but tragedy was averted and it still looks ok. If I had to change my huddle avi it would be a big deal, like crossing the streams in ghostbusters. 

3 minutes ago, Montsta said:

I was worried the new round ones would cut off Patrice's face, but tragedy was averted and it still looks ok. If I had to change my huddle avi it would be a big deal, like crossing the streams in ghostbusters. 

yeah you've had that one for so long now it'd be weird seeing something else.  like philly's jonny quest, SCP's bob ross, and squirrel's... squirrel

speaking of ghostbusters, i believe they were crossing streams in the board room when they decided to greenlight that new movie

8 minutes ago, Cam El said:

I think Rivera usually does that for preseason. I didn't take, that those three will be captains, as Jeremy's point. The fact that Byrd is out there with two first rounders and future team leaders, is. Maybe he is close to (or has) locked up a roster spot.

Sent from my ONE E1005 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I saw it as standout young players from offense, defense, special teams. Could have gone with Mayo, but went with Byrd. Just found it interesting on the impact he is making in the return game. 

doesn't pass the smell test.

1) byrd isn't eding out ginn as punt returner or fozzy as kick returner barring a miraculous three game stretch

2) shaq is great but he's going against keuchly, luke, and CJ as defensive guys

3) kelvin is great but by all accounts he's one of the most soft-spoken guys on an offense stacked with vets

team captains aren't bound by position any longer, but on a team with cam, kalil, luke, and TD as locks for team captains the math just isn't there for all of those guys and the odds stack up against more than maybe one of them transcending their skill and leadership tier.

I wish we had two Luke's for the future.
:(

Who, Star?

This is his fourth year. They'll pick up his fifth next year, then tag KK.

Fifth year options are picked up after year 3, they did it a couple months back.

As for the picture, I think Jeremy's point is that these guys have been clear standouts among their units and have been rewarded, not that any of them are gonna reach captaincy in-season. Certainly seems like a positive sign for Byrd if nothing else.

Sent from my SM-N920V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived