• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam's reaction to Michael Phelps

Jeremy Igo

16 hours ago, Mother Grabber said:

you really need to change your user name to Gregs Left Nut

Somewhat off topic, but why is it the left nut that is always talked about? I feel like my whole life I've heard about left nuts. 

Like if nuts were in a movie like beaches the left one would be Bette Midler and the right one would be the no name chick dying of cancer. 

Kinda sad. 

Living life in my shadow....

Edit: But on second thought, I always hear "I'd give my left nut..." so maybe it's the left that is easily discarded? So maybe the left nut is Barbara Hershey and the right nut is actually the vivacious CC Bloom?

10 minutes ago, Montsta said:

Somewhat off topic, but why is it the left nut that is always talked about? I feel like my whole life I've heard about left nuts. 

Like if nuts were in a movie like beaches the left one would be Bette Midler and the right one would be the no name chick dying of cancer. 

Kinda sad. 

Edit: But on second thought, I always hear "I'd give my left nut..." so maybe it's the left that is easily discarded? So maybe the left nut is Barbara Hershey and the right nut is actually the vivacious CC Bloom?

Only one testicle produces the majority of the time. It's the one that hangs lower, which is the left like 99% of the time. It's why if you lose it you only have like a 50/50 shot of the other nut actually kicking in and working.

7 minutes ago, Floppin said:

Only one testicle produces the majority of the time. It's the one that hangs lower, which is the left like 99% of the time. It's why if you lose it you only have like a 50/50 shot of the other nut actually kicking in and working.

So if it's the left that produces 99% of the time, wouldn't it be the right that we should all be so willing to part with?

6 minutes ago, Montsta said:

Kinda sad. 

the left one hangs lower, like Sophia Loren's giant ass boobs hang lower than Natalie Portman's, and are therefore superior in all ways.

Archived