• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Baltimore Ravens Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Sportscrazie4172-1 said:

Brenton Bersin out with rib injury..

I still don't see what the big deal is about..

No!

Just no! 

There is nothing more classless in sports than having that attitude about someone with an injury. The guy, Panther or not, is a human being. Bersin plays his ass off for this team every time he steps on the field. I don't care if he's not an amazing talent. That guy should have EVERYONES respect. He sacrificed his body to pull in a catch in a game that means nothing to us as fans, but he put it all on the line for his team. His hustle didn't drop to 90 because this is pre-season. He gave it 100.

NO ONE SHOULD DISRESPECT THAT MAN FOR BEING INJURED!

Just now, Madwolf said:

No!

Just no! 

There is nothing more classless in sports than having that attitude about someone with an injury. The guy, Panther or not, is a human being. Bersin plays his ass off for this team every time he steps on the field. I don't care if he's not an amazing talent. That guy should have EVERYONES respect. He sacrificed his body to pull in a catch in a game that means nothing to us as fans, but he put it all on the line for his team. His hustle didn't drop to 90 because this is pre-season. He gave it 100.

NO ONE SHOULD DISRESPECT THAT MAN FOR BEING INJURED!

Thank you.  That post was BS.

Archived