• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Baltimore Ravens Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

I understand what you're saying.

But I say this every year when the same thing you said above is repeated... isn't the other team in their 1st preseason game too?

Yes, but what I'm talking about is everyone murdering these guys for playing poorly.  It expected to me.  I'm not even sure how Baltimore is playing their guys.  Maybe they are playing upper roster guys longer than us. Idk.

1 minute ago, Dilla said:

Lol everyone was pooing on Voth about not seeing it in Hill.

I understand everyone was pissed about him lecturing Cam after the Super Bowl, but the man usually knows what he is talking about.

Plus, you can advertise with him now.  Sign up today!!

I understand everyone was pissed about him lecturing Cam after the Super Bowl, but the man usually knows what he is talking about.

He dropped 1 ball, and the defender got a hand in there. Lets not over-state things quite yet.

In Hills defense, the ball was tipped and he was hit as the ball arrived.  Hill made a nice catch and run on a screen earlier.

Archived