• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Play O the Day - Devin Funchess

Jeremy Igo

LOL, I just flipped over to the NFL Network and heard Heath Evans say the Panthers defense was aging, and in the very next breath, he said we "lost" Roman Harper. He obviously still carries some bias from his Saints days. Personally, I think we're better off at the safety position, because Boston has enough experience now and he and Coleman can cover a lot more ground in a shorter period of time.

Just now, Hogmolliesmaht said:

LOL, I just flipped over to the NFL Network and heard Heath Evans say the Panthers defense was aging, and in the very next breath, he said we "lost" Roman Harper. He obviously still carries some bias from his Saints days. Personally, I think we're better off at the safety position, because Boston has enough experience now and can cover a lot more ground in a shorter period of time.

Who's old on our defense besides TD?

Just now, Hogmolliesmaht said:

LOL, I just flipped over to the NFL Network and heard Heath Evans say the Panthers defense was aging, and in the very next breath, he said we "lost" Roman Harper. He obviously still carries some bias from his Saints days. Personally, I think we're better off at the safety position, because Boston has enough experience now and can cover a lot more ground in a shorter period of time.

Aging?

With three rookie corners and solid young players all around?

I think maybe Heath is "aging".

Archived